Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Wooden, Vinylon+Polypropylenen||Phosphorus Range:||<2mg/I|
|Heat Resistant:||80-90℃||Application:||Water Purification|
moving bed bioreactor media,
aquarium moving bed filter
The ecological treatment effect of the bio cord refers to the decomposition of pollutants and waste gas generated by people in production and life through the biological contact oxidation method, and the application of natural ecological treatment to environmental protection to realize the natural circulation of ecology. It can accelerate the natural circulation of the ecology and improve the processing capacity of existing biological treatment devices, thereby minimizing the total amount of environmental load
|COD load Kg/m3d||
Bio cord can be applied in various treatment process to maximize biological treatment efficiency.
Suitable for low BOD value and low removal rate requirement. Like river ecological restoration etc.Characteristic: high treatment proficiency, small sludge production quantity, easy maintenance.
bio cord filter media returned sludge treatment
2.bio cord filter media returned sludge treatment
It is suitable for the upgrading of existing equipment, greatly improving the sewage treatment capacity of existing equipment. Both microorganism and suspended biamass attached on bio cord are effective in wastewater treatment, which can act as pretreatment process.Characteristic: Maximize the processing capacity of existing equipment and significantly reduce the sludge production
3.Bio cord used in denitrifying phosphorus and nitrogen removal
Bio cord used in the nitrification, denitrification and anaerobic processes of the A2/O process can relise high organic matter remocal rate, high nitrification and denitrification, phosphorus removal treatment proficiency . On the biological rope, a large number of nitrifying bacteria and denitrifying bacteria with a slow proliferation rate can be stably maintained, thereby solving the problem of poor phosphorus removal efficiency when the nitrogen removal efficiency is high.Characteristic: Efficient denitrification while removing nitrogen, and greatly reduce the sludge .
Biological treatment tank capacity:1,250 m3
Filling rate: 40%(Volume ratio)
Leachate treatment capacity: 200m3/day
Picture of bio cord field application:
● It consists of a myriad of ring-shaped fibers to form a radial structure, which increases the surface area.meanwhile,it creates a suitable growth environment for various microorganisms. Therefore, the concentration of adhering microorganisms can reach 15,000 mg/l or more. This is applied in the treatment of high-concentration ammonia-nitrogen waste water from a large electronics company.
● On the surface of the bio cord filter media, ammonia nitrogen can be reduced by the multiplication of aerobic microorganisms.And the nitrogen can be biologically removed through the multiplication of anaerobic microorganisms inside the bio cord filter media.
● It is rope-shaped, so it can be changed freely when setting.
● It is ring-shaped which can avoid excessive peeling of the biofilm due to water flow impact.
● When swinging in the wastewater, it can absorb the dissolved oxygen in the waste water.
At the same time,it can increase the contact efficiency with the waste water and the removal rate of the organic matter.
● Bio cord filter media has a lot of living examples in low-concentration wastewater.
What's more,it can effectively treat wastewater in high-concentration reaction tanks where contact materials are prone to clog (The BOD of the waste water is over thousand ppm or more).
● A large amount of microorganisms can be adhered to the per unit of bio cord filter media, so it can also be used in small reaction tanks.
Contact Person: Lisa