Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Of Construction:||Carbon Steel Or Stainless Steel SS304/SS316L.||Flow Rate:||1-300 M3/h|
|Usage:||Wastewater Pre-treatment||Model Number:||HLDAF|
dissolved air floatation system
DAF System For Suspended Solids Removal Waste Water Treatment
Dissolved air flotation is one of the most effective methods whose specific gravity is close to
1.0 from water.Dissolved Air Flotation is liquid/solid or liquid/liquid separation process to
remove tiny suspended solids that density close to the water, colloid , oil and grease
etc.Dissolved air flotation is an innovation combined with traditional dissolved air flotation
concept and modern technology.
1. Flow rate of one set: 1-300 m³/h.
2. Recycle flow dissolved air flotation.
3. High efficiency pressurization system providing high quantity dissolved-air water to create
large quantities of small bubbles.
4. Custom design on different dissolved air flotation equipment and recycle flow ratio
according to the type of wastewater and treatment requirement to achieve target removal
effect and stability.
5. Adjustable stainless steel chain type skimmer to suit the different quantity of sludge.
6. Integrated coagulation tank and or flocculation tank and cleaning water tank(as optional)is
available to save the space and cost.
7. Automatic and remote controllable.
8. Material of construction: carbon steel epoxy painted, carbon steel FRP line, stainless steel
Key DAF features
1. Air dissolving pump and suction water pump suction, pressure in mixing, dissolving high
efficiency, fine bubbles is less than or equal to 30um.
2. Low pressure operation, dissolved air efficiency of up to 99%, the release rate of up to 99%.
3. The effective adsorption of micro bubbles and suspended particles increased the removal efficiency of SS.
4. Dissolved gas water solution efficiency of 80-100%, 3 times higher than the traditional
dissolved air flotation efficiency.
5. Pressure - volume curve is smooth, easy to realize automatic control, easy to operate, easy
to maintain, low noise.
|Model||Capacity(m3/h)||Dissolved Air Water Volume (m3/h)||Main Motor Power(KW)||Scraper Power(KW)||Air Compressor Power(KW)||Dimension (mm)|
Contact Person: Lisa