Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304||Feed Type:||External Type|
|Dimension (MM):||1260*1100*1600||Flow (m³/h):||3.5-4|
rotating drum filter aquaculture,
microscreen drum filter
Rotary Drum Filter Solid And Liquid Separation Machines For Wastewater Treatment
Maintenance and repairing
1. When initial use, people must be sent to track and observe whether there is abnormal
noise, the bar frame beats, the grid blocks, the dregs output is smooth and each fastener is
fastened or not.
2. Regularly inspection of the above situations should be taken when running for a long time.
3. The oil level of the reducer should be controlled strictly. The oil should be replaced after 6
months when initial use, and then replaced once a year.
4. Let the equipment idle for a period of time before stopping it every time. Do not stop the
equipment until the dregs on the grid are cleaned.
5. Some dead space may accumulate dregs after long-term running, manual clearing need to
be done regularly.
6. Each place of the equipment should be cleaned up if it stops running for a long time. The
equipment needs a regular rotation .
The liquids to be filtered flow in the feeding tank through a flanged inlet and are conveyed
along with the filter surface through a special distributor equipped with wet seal. The solids
separation occurs there: the solids are kept and made to rotate by the external surface of the
rotating filter, and, finally, discharged by a brass cleaning blade. The liquid filtered passes
through the filtering drum, where it is washed again on the opposite side of the filter, conveyed
on the tank bottom and then discharged. The filter rotates thanks to a bath oil gearbox directly
connected at the rotating drum filter. Inside the rotating filter there is or a washing system
equipped with nozzles (mobile washing system), which work with high-pressure water, or a
bar composed of a set of spray nozzles (fixed washing system), through which the filtering
drum can be periodically cleaned.
Contact Person: Lisa